Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's For Dinner?

I had everything I needed to make tacos for dinner the other night...tortillas, meat, cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes...EXCEPT I did not have any taco seasoning for the meat! I can't remember ever having plain ground beef in my tacos without taco seasoning! haha!...so I searched the internet for a "home-made taco seasoning" recipe....if it existed. Of course it existed!

Here ya go:
1 tbsp. chili powder
2 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. each ground cumin, garlic powder, paprika, powdered oregano and sugar
1/2 tsp. salt

Mix all ingredients together and stir into your cooked ground beef with some water. Presto! Perfect seasoning for some wonderful taco meat! :) I won't be buying the mix anymore. That's for sure.

P.S. Braden didn't even notice ;)

No comments: