Friday, July 31, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Here's the bump, which is getting bigger every week:
Weird things about my pregnant self that I've recently discovered:
1) I swear that all of my brain cells are going straight to the baby...I thought today was July 7th, not the 21st. Wow. (Thanks, Alicia, for not making too much fun of me for that!)
2) I still sometimes freak out when I catch a glance of my naked self in the mirror. I have to stop and remind myself that I'm pregnant and haven't just suddenly put on weight specifically in the midsection.
3) Going back to the lack of brain cells...I still think it's weird for people to ask me how I'm feeling everytime I see them...lol! It's a common question I have to answer now, along with..."Are you really not going to find out? Any names picked out? When are you due? Can I touch your belly?..."
4) Though I certainly don't think it's a bad thing, I have found that I'm becoming more and more like my own mother as each week of my pregnancy passes. I am saying things I vividly remember hearing her say when I was growing up, so funny. (I love you mom!)
5) I put lotion on my belly constantly to avoid stretch marks, even though I'm perfectly aware that there is no real cure or preventative for them. Still, it couldn't hurt, right? :)
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Summer is in full swing (actually, it has been for a while now) and as my belly expands (20 weeks along now!), my wardrobe decreases in the things that I am still able to fit into.
One thing that has been a lifesaver is my BellaBand. I love it because it allows me to still wear my regular jeans and shorts, which also saves me $$! I own two of them and would definitely recommend them to expectant moms out there! :)
Also, lately I've resorted to living in long t-shirts and stretchy waistband shorts...and to make it not so boring, I've been finding ways to accessorize...like these:
Summer 2009 by cbraden7 featuring Coach accessories
Friday, July 3, 2009
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I know you're dying to know if we're having a boy or a girl, but just for fun...
WE'RE NOT FINDING OUT!!! :)