Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cute or Not?

For some reason (not really sure why) I've been wanting to learn how to cross stitch. While rummaging through the sale isle recently at Michael's I found this kit:
I got it for real cheap and was excited to start my new project (one of dozens that I've already started and haven't completed! haha!). Here's what it looked like in the beginning:In progress: And here's what it looks like now:
Not completely done, but it's coming along very nicely. It's actually way easier than I expected and I think it's really cute...but maybe I'm old-fashioned!

So here's the question: Cross stitch, hot or not?

1 comment:

H said...

I think it all depends on how you display it. There are modern ways to make it look 'hot' :) I enjoy cross-stitching but I always have that dilemma of whether it's hot or not :)