Monday, September 29, 2008

Ambassdor

About two weeks ago I received a letter from Bob Shircliff the president of Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare, which is who I work for. The letter explained that I had been nominated by my peers for an "Ambassador" award for my hard work and dedication, it also invited me to a breakfast with him and others who also received the same recognition. I was very honored to receive this award, especially considering I have only been with the company for about 9 months.
(I'm sitting in the front row, far right)
So, be encouraged! I didn't even know this award exsisted until I got the letter...it is a great reminder that people do notice you putting effort forth and showing dedication to your work, even if they don't say it to you every day.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulation Casey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

omg you're famous.

congratulations :)

penelope misses you guys... she told me.

Unknown said...

wow! congratulations! that is so great! good job being such a hard worker, and someone others enjoy working with. its hard to find people with all those wonderful characteristics these days ;)

don't forget today's Free Giveaway Friday at The Pink Potpourri! Its a great prize, so hurry over and sign up to win!

G. said...

Congratulations!!!!!